Patch Notes: Next
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:25 pm
Updated: 15th September 2019
- Export Encyclopedia and Intro Pages to text file.
- Misdirection spell. Can cause armies to move to unintended hexes or remain stationary in confusion.
- See No Evil spell. Grants Immunity to Terror.
- New Load Game dialog which groups files according to the game "instance" they belong to. This will make it easier to keep track of save games when playing multiple campaigns.
- In-Game Resolution/Display Settings replacing the default Unity configuration dialog which popped up pre-game.
- Anti-aliasing can now be turned off via a configuration file (if AA-related display driver issues prevent starting the game) or via the in-game display settings.
- Increased variety of flags and crests for minor realms.
- Improved character office desire/contentment mechanics and UI.
- Improved character relation mechanics and UI. (in progress)
- Fixed bug related to crafting tasks.