Last Updated: Sep 9th 2018
- New spell: Mass Mutation. Transform 0-2 randomly chosen pops into 1-7 (1+D3 per pop) Mutant units. Can only target controlled cities. Unlocked by Chaos Mastery 5.
- Any non-special followers of Wizards with a race trait (Celestial, Demon, Faerie or Undead) now have a chance to be generated with the following traits (as relevant to the particular trait): Celestial Blessings, Celestial Splendor, Demonic Corruption, Demonic Taint, Fae Bound, Fae Touched, Undead, Necromancy.
- Faerie Character Variants have been added. Faerie Wizards start with a selection of these semi-randomly generated based on other selected traits.
- Undead Character Variants have been added. Undead Wizards start with a selection of these semi-randomly generated based on other selected traits. Wizards with Necromancy mastery also have a (much lower) chance to get these.
- Wizards with Abyssal mastery now have a chance to start with one or more Demonic followers - even they do not have the Race: Demon trait.
- Wizards with Celestial mastery now have a chance to start with one or more Celestial followers - even they do not have the Race: Celestial trait.
- Undead Wizards now have special options when conquering a city.
- Wizard Tower Expansion: Library now gives +2-10 research points to Unlock Mastery and Lore Research. The bonus is calculated as 2 + the number of Ancient Tomes owned (up to 8). A passive +1 XP bonus is also granted to Scholar-type non-recovering followers of Level 5 and below, if they are at the Tower.
- Wizard Tower Expansion: Academy now grants a passive XP bonus to Civic-type followers instead of Scholar-type followers.
- Wizard Tower Expansion: Aviarium now reduces recruitment and upkeep costs by 10% for all units with the Avian tag.
- Wizard Towers are no longer seeded on hexes with resource specials.
- Fixed some UI elements not updating correctly after some Goody Hut events.
- Fixed a crash bug related to exploring Goody Huts.
- Tutorial videos are on hold
Information on development progress, road maps, etc. Next patch progress.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest