[Balance] Archers

Contribute bug reports and play test feedback. Known Bugs & Issues.
hooster1

[Balance] Archers

Post by hooster1 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:04 pm

I saw you fixed the flanker problem where the units on the flanks of the battle kept on going. You found someone with a louder voice to yell orders out to the edges. I always knew there had to be a good use for my wifes' shrill voice!

If it's not too much trouble, can remind the archers that when the enemy is fleeing, and they are the 4th rank back from the rest of the battalion waiting for a turn to stab the last unit in the middle of the battle, if they still have arrows, use them on the bad guys, please? If we wipe them out, we don't have to march again tomorrow to catch them.

NYI spells would be great if they were gray in the spell choice battle box.

Oh, is there a reason my decimated troops always end up in the center of the next battle line? You would think the boys on crutches and the ones with arms in slings would be slower, or at least smart enough to go towards the edges of the battle line...bless their hearts.

Ludovic
Site Admin

Re: [Balance] Archers

Post by Ludovic » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:05 am

I will take a look if there is a bug with missile target selection and retreating enemies being ignored rather than down-prioritized. It might also be a case of ammunition not being shown. It could even be both.

Interesting point about unit placement.