[Bug/Win] Battle hangs

Contribute bug reports and play test feedback. Known Bugs & Issues.
hooster1

[Bug/Win] Battle hangs

Post by hooster1 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:09 am

I updated to v 0.9.97

Battling a single unit for the third time, and the cowards break and run, again. As I have a new level of Mastery over air, I cast my new lightning bolt against the last two fleeing knaves. The might blast from my fingers sends forked bolts of pure energy at them, first, the right one and then the lightning forks over to the last one. Both jump and sizzle for a bit until the blast abates.

Thunder rolls down the meadow and my troops cheer, grateful that they have chosen the winning side.

Alas, the knaves must have been infused with evil magic, and although dead - continued to wander to the edge of the battle field where they stop. My troops, fearing their manifest evil refuse to follow and hack the animated bones. The battle frenzy was upon them and they refused the call to retreat, the results...the battle field is left in limbo, neither won, nor lost.

A traveling artist happened to be observing the mayhem and captured a rough sketch, which I hath attached for your edification.
Attachments
Bad_Battle.JPG
Bad_Battle.JPG (85.21 KiB) Viewed 2321 times

Ludovic
Site Admin

Re: [Bug/Win] Battle hangs

Post by Ludovic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Thank you reporting this most disconcerting use of witchery by dastardly Halfling Reavers. I have diverted all my research to uncover the mysterious trickery behind these events. I fear your brave Owlswords, Reavers and Militia-Halflings are cursed to spend their remaining days on this bewitched battlefield, but hopefully their sacrifice will not be in vain, and armies across the infinite worlds will be saved from this grim fate.

Ludovic
Site Admin

Post by Ludovic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:38 pm

I've pushed a new build, which should fix this issue. No more shall tricksy halflingses curse soldiers to aimlessly walk a battlefield for eternity!

hooster1

Post by hooster1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:35 pm

I also noticed a finish battle button. Very nice, thank you.