[Feedback][Bug-Win] Testing feedback

Contribute bug reports and play test feedback. Known Bugs & Issues.
barker_s

[Feedback][Bug-Win] Testing feedback

Post by barker_s » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:24 pm

Bugs:

1. Sometimes the event info gets mixed with battle reports.

2. In previous version, after loading up a game, all improvements (farms, logging camps etc.) became invisible

3. After the last update my save file got broken (no error, the loading progress bar sat at 0%, I could easily go back to main menu). But I guess it's normal for save file compatibility to suffer between versions ;) .

4. The outliner element text overflows sometimes:

General feedback:

1. I really feel that battle report should be better at conveying information. I'd like to know at a glance if it was a victory or defeat (better yet, whether it was an overwhelming victory, or I lost most of my forces). It would be great if there was a list of casualities (even if the regiment wasn't destroyed, it would be nice to know how much manpower was lost).

2. While we're at the topic of warfare, it would be great to have a healt-bar or just plain colored numbers at the army management screen. As it is now, I need to click each and every regiment to see its current condition.

3. Recruiting regiments is a little bit cumbersome at the moment. Once I scroll down the list and select the regiment I want, the cursor goes back to the beginning of the list. It would make more sense if it stayed on the last unit that was selected. It would make it easier to add more units of the same type to the queue.

4. It would be great if there was a break-down of your economic expenses. I know I get, say, 10 mana per turn, but why? It would be nice to have such info within a tooltip while mouse-overing a resource (in case of mana: - 15 per turn from summons, + 10 from mage tower, + 15 from from artifacts and so on - more detailed view could be found in economy screen). There was a time when I started running on a mana deficit and I had no idea how to fix it.

5. I'm playing as I write this and I just wanted to build a shrine, so I selected a hex, added a religious figure, assigned the workers, clicked 'Build'... and it said I didn't have enough resources. It would be way more intuitive if the option was disabled unless I had everything I need to do build it ;) .

That's all for now. I probably forgot a few things, but I'll be sure to report them next time I find some time ;) . To end on a positive note: there's some potential in the gameplay, I loved the quest system and the way it guided me in the right direction - it could basically replace a tutorial. The music was great as well (although you could use some more sound effects while we're at it ;) ). Really looking forward to the new updates.

Rustin

Re: [Feedback][Bug-Win] Testing feedback

Post by Rustin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:52 am

barker_s wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:24 pm
Bugs:

1. Sometimes the event gets mixed with battle reports.
This bug has been happening to me quite a bit lately. :(
Last edited by Rustin on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ludovic
Site Admin

Re: [Feedback][Bug-Win] Testing feedback

Post by Ludovic » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:34 pm

I believe I have found the bug and will try to get the fix out asap.