- Manticore: Bite damage up from 2 to 7, Rake from 6 to 7, Tail Stinger now has cooldown: 2 with poison damage up from 5 to 9, Spines now usable in melee, Toughness increased from 7 to 10.
- Quicken (Battle Spell) Implemented: +1 Discipline, +1 Movement, +1 Melee Skill. Reduces any pending cooldowns on target unit by 1.
- Water Breathing (World Spell) Added: Unlocked at Mastery 3. Target unit gains Amphibious for 4 turns. Cannot target units with the Fire tag.
- Added a few new faction greeting messages for added variety.
- Cultures from randomly generated races with the "Near Constant Rage" trait will now have appropriate philosophical orientations: War or Conquest - and not be Peace, Equilibrium, etc.
- Cultures from randomly generated races with the "Violent" trait are now very likely to have philosophical orientations: War or Conquest.
- Fixed some UI elements being aligned incorrectly causing flickering when scrolling the map.
- Fixed a crash bug related to destroying units with spells
- Fixed a crash bug related to skirmishers
- Fixed a crash bug related to emissaries sent to non-city sites
- Fixed a bug related to the army window not displaying units in the correct section on opening
- Fixed a bug related to province-related event chance
- The Sanctuary hex condition now reduces the chance of negative events in a province
- Improved the event army generation routines to be use a greater range of settings and world data when choosing units for the army.
- Added a setting to change Marauder/Monster frequency.
- Added a setting to change Marauder/Monster power.
- Added a setting to enable Marauder/Monster power scaling.
- New Unit Type: Barbed Horrors. Research requires Abyssal 1, Metal 1, Demonic Lore 4 and Demonic Summoning.
- Tribal Tests of Mettle with a Martial Focus now uses a unique resolution path, which considers martial skill, has the appropriate risk of injury, etc. Experience gain is higher to compensate.
- Fixed a bug related to save/load and some events/dungeons loading with default values for some character challenges used during resolution. This would make some events/challenge more or less likely to happen than intended.
- Fixed a bug where most game settings set to Random didn't correctly pick a random value.
- Numerous new unit types added of various extra-planar types. Most of these are not available for recruitment or added to all relevant tables apart from planar invasion army generation, but this will be done in the next patch.
Learn about the game mechanics and modding functionality.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest