- Splash screen added to replace the black screen when the game is launched.
- Extended the "showing-all-characters-but-unavailable-ones-are-dimmed-out-and-have-text-explaining-why" functionality to cover all character selections.
- Conquering a settlement from an independent realm will give control of any adjacent resource sites, not adjacent to a fortress or other settlement of that independent realm.
- Added modifier tool tips to additional city stats: unrest, tyranny, squalor and fortification.
- Spell: Scales of Justice implemented. It decreases crime, unrest and decadence in a city.
- Spell: Depravity implemented. It increases crime and decadence in a city, but decreases unrest.
- Spell: Demonic Strength implemented. It gives a damage and toughness bonus to the affected unit.
- Bug fix: Non-blight hex conditions were being incorrectly saved.
- Bug fix: Multiple hex conditions in the same hex made save files unable to load.
- Bug fix: Lesser Mass Mutation gave no error message when trying to select an invalid worker.
- Bug fix: Beseech Dark Patron spell was unavailable.
- Bug fix: Spell cooldowns were not applied correctly.
- Bug fix: Modifiers could sometimes cause stats to violate minimum and maximum values (e.g. negative unrest).
- Bug fix: Spells targeting workers with no valid targets gave an empty window. A message is now shown instead.
Learn about the game mechanics and modding functionality.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest